"I thought your presentation was the best organized and engaging I have heard in my six years of attending forum programs. Thanks again for the fantastic program."
~ Mike Johnson President Cox Industries
"Excellent seminar. Quite effective and captivating."
~ National Automobile Dealers Association
"Very knowledgeable. One of the best speakers we've had."
~ UNC-Asheville Family Business Forum
"Great presentation; great ideas; dynamic speaker."
~ National Center for Family Business
- How to Safely and Successfully Mix Blood and Business
- Entrepreneurs - The Stuff It Takes & The Stress It Makes
- Sibling Partnerships: One For All and All For One
- Succession and Continuity Planning
- To Manage or To Coach: There Is No Question
- Recognizing and Assisting Troubled Employees
- Work and Family Team Building
Personal and Professional Effectiveness
- Money and Mortality: Conversations That Matter
- Project Life: Managing for Excellence
- Stress/Distress - Managing Your Mess
- Self-Esteem: Who You Are and What You're Worth
- What Keeps You Going: Personal Motivators
Each of these topics can be shaped in accordance with your program goals and available time frames.
Of course we can build custom programs for topics you select and are available to facilitate business or management meetings, family business retreats, team building sessions, etc.
SIGMA -Society of Independent Gas Marketers of America
UNC-Asheville Family Business Forum
Texas Food and Fuel Association
Click picture above to view video presentation.